How to reset forgot Canara Bank net banking login password: – Canara bank providing you to taking advantage of Canara bank facility by net banking. All Canara bank customers are applicable for using the net banking after registration and activation process. Net banking gets you banking facility like transaction, paying utility bills or any other banking works without hassle. It saves your time and secures your convenient problem. How can you register for net banking? You need to visit the official website of Canara bank-www.canarabank.in and then click on ‘new user? Register here’. Then you have to read the term and conditions and click ‘I agree’ button. On next page, you will see a form of registration for internet banking you can put your details in respective fields and then click on ‘I agree’. You can be enjoying the process of net banking by doing this short registration, and you also registered on internet banking by downloading registration application form on Canara Bank homepage.
Steps to reset Canara bank forgot login password for personal banking account | Canara Bank Net Banking
- You need to go to the login page of the net banking password.
- Then, click on “Forgot Password” option.
- Next, you have to Fill your user id and then your date of birth.
- Next permanent account number (PAN) and then your account number.
- In last you have to put your new password, then confirms password and click on ‘submit’.
- In next page, you will verify your details and again click on ‘submit’.
- You will receive a message of the OTP password by Canara bank on your registered mobile number.
- After verifying page, you will see transaction initiation authorization page.
You will fill OTP password and again re-enter your password and click on ‘submit’.
- Your password will successfully reset.
Note: – This webpage is completely dedicated to Canra Bank Net Banking forgot the password. Customers can bookmark this page for related information about Canara Bank Net banking.
You May also like to read about:-
PNB Mobile Banking – http://www.netbanking.services/
Andhra Bank Net Banking – https://andhraonline.co.in/
GST portal is the very flexible portal where you can handle your account easily just in few click. You can fill registration form easily and can edit also multiple times before final submission of your application. So, if you have filled the application form at the GST portal partially and now you want to check your saved application then you do the same by using your TRN. TRN is the Temporary Reference Number that you have got at the time of registration. Now, if you want to view your saved application then you will need to follow the below instructions. With the viewing facility, you can check the current status of your submitted application. If your application is partially filled or if it is incomplete then you can edit it by using edit option. The stepwise details are given below. First, check the procedure to view the submitted application then you can go with edit application option to make changes in your application form.
Steps to view the saved applications | GST Portal
- First of all, visit the official web portal of GST which is https://gstgov.co.in/. The GST Home page will display.
- Then, you will have to click the “REGISTER NOW” link.
- Then, check the box of TRN (Temporary Reference Number).
- In the TRN (Temporary Reference Number) field, you will need to enter your TRN.
- Then, click the “PROCEED” button.
- You will get an OTP on your mobile number and an email address. You will need to type that OTP in the box and then click “Proceed” button. The validity of the OTP is only 10 minutes. So, enter received OTP within the time frame. (Note: In case you did not get the OTP or it is invalid, then you can get it again by clicking the link “Click here to resend the OTP”. You will receive the OTP on your registered number or email ID again).
- Finally, you will see the saved application. Now, if you want to edit your saved application form then check process.
How to edit saved application | GST Portal
To edit your applications at GST portal, you should have to complete the above process first. Then under the “Action column”, you can get the “Edit icon” to edit your applications.
- First, use your TRN to view your applications.
- Then, click “Edit icon” available under Action Column to access the PART B of your application form.
- In this way, you can retrieve the saved application and edit easily. You should also know that the application will be available only for 15 days from the date of TRN generation.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to View & Edit My Saved Application at GST portal”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about GST Application.