Corporate Net Banking:- The YES bank provides one-stop bank through the cost and administrative competencies of a comprehensive product suite for all payment requirements of the corporation; Better Information Management System – Within the scope of best in all class security features.
The bank has developed a unique product offer that, on the basis of the introduction of electronic payments on the web, enhances the overall profitability of the progress in the e-payment scenario on the customer’s desktops. The platform provides online confirmation, as well as instant settlement for electronic payments, making the cash flow forecast easy and accurate for the last moment. The product suite is an ever-evolving and dynamic one to pay according to the generic transmission needs of different industry segments.
Salient Features of Corporate Net Banking
- Multi-Level Authorization Matrix.
- Automated Email/SMS Advice.
- Complete Data Security.
- Two Factor Authentication
- Payment options- RTGS and NEFT.
- Multi-transaction facility.
- Bulk file upload features for electronic payments.
- Remote Cheque and DD printing facility.
- Client side cheque printing facility
- Tax Payments facilities (Direct/Indirect taxes).
How to register for Corporate Internet Banking – Registration Form
- Visit the official website of the YES bank – www.yesbank.in and download the “Corporate Internet Banking Registration Form”. You can also get the same from your YES bank branch.
- You can also download this form directly using below link – https://www.yesbank.in/pdf/currentaccount_form2
- Fill this form with required details such as your company name, address, contact person name, phone number, existing set up, products details, user access details etc.
- You are advised to read terms and conditions before filling the registration form.
- Then, you can submit this form to your YES bank branch along with required documents.
- After verification of your documents and registration form, you will get your net banking login credentials. Using Corporate bank login credentials, you can activate your corporate bank net banking account.
How to Activate & Login YES bank Corporate Internet Banking
- First of all, visit the official website of the YES bank – www.yesbank.in
- Then, click the “login” button, select ‘Corporate’ and then click “Get Started” link.
- Now, you can read the security tips and click “Continue” button.
- You will be on Corporate Net Banking Login Page. Enter User ID and Password and click the login
- Now, you can access your corporate net banking account.
Note: To activate your net banking account you can click “Activate User”. Enter user ID, request ID and submit your details. In case you forgot your password or want to change your net banking password then you can click “Forgot/ Change Password” link and retrieve it by providing your user ID.
If you face any problem, then you can contact Relationship Manager or Product Sales Manager at your branch or you can send an email along with your contact details.
Email ID: [email protected]
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to Register & Activate YES Bank Corporate Net Banking Online/ Offline”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about YES Bank Corporate Banking.
IDBI Net Bankiing – http://idbitutorial.co.in/